Thursday, December 01, 2011

Last Day of AU

Well, a lot of really cool things happened to me at Autodesk University this year.

I saw Lynn Allen. She turned and went the other way before I could say something stupid like "duh... I like AutoCAD too!" Thanks for that Lynn.

Santa Claus was looking at using Autodesk Inventor to crank up toy production. I am happy to report that only I am on the naughty list. My kids need only hold it together for a few more weeks in order to stay on the Nice list.


I ran into Kate Morrical author of LT Unlimited and said "Duh... I like AutoCAD LT too!" She was very nice and let me get a picture before enforcing that restraining order.
Lastly, a co-worker and I decided to go for broke and take the Revit Architecture Certification exams today.
I am proud to announce that we are both Revit Architecture 2012 Certified Professionals. Here is a picture of Andrea nailing it.
With all that, I have one more class, a nice meal, a short sleep and a plane ride home tomorrow. 


Next year, you come too and will get that picture with Lynn Allen.

No comments: